Monday, April 3, 2017

"The Way" 12x12, Oil on Gessbord

"The Way" 12x12, Oil on Gessbord


Easter is almost here and I usually do something during the time to reflect on this special time of year. It's my favorite holiday and I've had a particularly sweet time this season as I've been working with a wonderful group of artists on our church's Maundy Thursday service. I've been working with a Director, Mac Lower, a Pastor and Musician, Dan Liles, and Actress, Nancy Li and Actor, Eric Fulton, a Craftsman, Pete Underwood and 5 young artists ranging in age from 8-19. Each of the young artists are doing an I AM statement of Jesus (one artist is doing two). This left me with "The Way." 

I leave it with you, the viewer, to see what things were stirring me. I hope it does for you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment