Friday, April 21, 2017

More Plein Air Works

 "The Garden of Water" 7x5, Oil on Panel
Painted at Hot Springs National Park (up in the mountains)



 "Evening Glow" 7x5, Oil on Panel
Painted right here in my neighborhood.


I know! There's a BUILDING!! aaaaaahhhh!!


"End of Day" 8x6, Oil on Panel
This was in Missouri.

Over 20 plein air paintings will be available through Mary Tomas Gallery at Artscape at the Arboretum running April 28th-30th. This year the Dallas Arboretum has opened The Degolyer House to prominent galleries in Dallas to display and also sell the work during Artscape. Please go by and see if there is a little treasure you would like to pick up. All profits are going to fund a trip (more to come on that) for me to get to paint in the landscape. I would love to have you own a piece as well as send me on another adventure doing what I love: paint IN the landscape.

2 comments:

  1. oooh maybe your trip will be to Minnesota to paint! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love that! Two particular people especially...

      Delete