Wednesday, April 5, 2017

More Plein Air Works From My Travels

 "Sol Duc Falls" 9x6, Oil on Canvas

This was from our trip to Olympic National Park. So many waterfalls there. I could have painted for months!



 "Missouri Creek" 5x7, Oil on Panel

A beautiful little spot that I wadded and swam in with the girls while on vacation. Funny thing was on the way back to the van after painting this one I saw a copperhead! I was pretty quick to get in the van after that!



 "Green and Shadow" 7x5, Oil on Canvas

Can never get enough of my in-laws beautiful piece of land in Illinois. Especially on those cool summer afternoons. The green is almost yellow during the right light.



 "White Rock Dusk" 7x5, Oil on Canvas

One of my excursions to White Rock. I am captivated by the trees! One day I'll get to the lake! Ha!



 *Untitled* 9x6, Oil on Canvas

I revisited this older one as I didn't like the water. A beautiful little place we camped in Oklahoma.


"Olympic Sea 2" 6x9, Oil on Canvas

Revisited this one too as I didn't like the rocks and the highlights. Will continue to sit with it to see if it needs anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment