Wednesday, November 30, 2016

"Converge" 5x7, Oil on Oil Primed Canvas

"Converge" 5x7, Oil on Canvas

Got to paint with my Dad and my Sister on Thanksgiving afternoon. It was a lovely day. I kept telling them that these two trees seemed to be "talking." It was only later that I realized they weren't just talking they were like a couple coming together to form a larger canopy.

We had fun sitting out on a cool day (but not too cold) talking and enjoying the act of creating together. That was the best part.

2 comments:

  1. Last Christmas Day, in Denmark with my son, Peter, we went to a park with the little thumb-box you suggested years ago that I get(!) and both of us painted en plein air! I treasure the watercolor he gave me and had such a wonderful time, one of the best Christmases Ever, sharing that beautiful experience with my precious son. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a precious memory Maureen. One that he won't forget either!

      Delete