Tuesday, June 9, 2015

"Release" Arrives in New York!

 "Release" 36x72, Oil on Canvas

I'm very pleased to share that my painting, "Release" arrived safely to Kate Shin Gallery in New York. David Chang, Director of Communications at Waterfall Mansion which houses Kate Shin Gallery sent these pictures.


My painting next to the actual indoor waterfall inside the mansion


Some other pictures of Kate Shin Gallery and the space


Beautiful clean lines and spacing of works


I'm so blessed to share I was able to get a piece into this lovely space. I Pray that it is a blessing to Kate Shin Gallery.

Kate Shin Gallery: located at: 170 East 80th St., New York, NY 10075 (four blocks from Central Park and the Met). For inquiries please email: info@waterfallmansion.com. Please go to Waterfall Mansion for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment