Sunday, April 12, 2015

Art On Virtual Walls

My Painting, "Skyline" 12x48, Oil on Canvas (Available at Mary Tomas Gallery)

A friend of mine shared this app with me: IArtView and I just tried out the rooms (three are free) to see how my pieces looked. It's fun! Here is what I came up with:

My Painting, "Misty Mountains" 30x30 (I enlarged it here to 48x48), Oil on Canvas
(I have this piece in my studio)

My Painting, "Valley of Light and Water" 36x36, Oil on Gessobord, Available at Davis &Co. Art Gallery

My Painting, "Wall Cloud" 18x36 (I enlarged it to 30x48), Sold

It was fun to see them in these fresh settings. I hope this gives a little idea of how paintings can enhance a space and not clutter it up.

This app would be so helpful for galleries.

Thanks for indulging me! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment