Thursday, June 26, 2014

"Sacrifice of Love" Art Talk by Dawn Waters Baker

I had the privilege of sharing the Art Talk this past Sunday with my home church, Arapaho Road Baptist Church. I can truthfully say that the Lord is gracious in His love as I prayed and prayed about the talk and He gave me strength to do it. I felt as if I were being held up the entire time (I know that probably sounds weird but it's true).

I just want to thank each one of you who prayed for me. God wants to use us all for sharing His grace and love. May we see days of grace spilled over our lives and those around us.

Here is the link if you would like to see it: Art Talk

Bless you my friends!

2 comments:

  1. I wish that I could meet you. I love your work and your heart. I discovered that you are only about 4 hours down the road from me. I live in Sweetwater, TX, right on I-20. Maybe someday we will meet. Do you ever do workshops?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jay, I'd love to meet you! If you ever come to Dallas maybe we could have lunch. Just contact me at Dawn@dawnsartsite.com. And yes, I'm thinking of a workshop in October. Bless you!

      Delete