Friday, March 28, 2014

"Reckless Beauty" a talk by Dawn Waters Baker



I had been asked back in January if I would prayerfully consider speaking for this year's Southwest Dallas Art Festival that is hosted by Faith Bible Church. I was so happy and honored to have been asked to speak to artists. I dearly love artists and I love the opportunity to share what God can do through art. I was able to talk about what God has done through my own art as well as some of my personal "heros" in the faith (i.e. Lilias Trotter). I used the passage where David danced before the Ark as it moved into Jerusalem. His reckless beauty done in full love of God and humility.

If you would like to listen to the talk please click here.

Thank you all for your prayers and kind comments throughout this. I realize FULLY how God uses me in my weakness to share His strength and wonderful love. It's not about me at all. It's about Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment