Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Sold Works at Mary Tomas Gallery

"Wall Cloud" 18x36, Oil on Canvas
 
 
Very pleased to share that "Wall Cloud" sold this week at Mary Tomas Gallery.
 
"The Brook" Oil on Gessobord
 
 
Also, my plein air painting I did when I was at the Arboretum sold recently at the gallery to a wonderful woman I have known and loved for many years. In the process of our talking she had me over to her lovely house and has now ordered a 48x24 for her wall! A beautiful Texas sky! I'm so excited to get started on this. Please pray for me to do my best and that it will be heartfelt. I will hopefully be posting about it soon!

 
It's not too late to see, "Into the Quiet" if you haven't already. If you would like I can meet you down there to give you a personal tour of the show. 
 
A big thank you to Mary and Alberto Tomas for their faithful work (Mary's paintings are so exquisite. Please don't miss seeing them) and to my heavenly Father who has been my everything. 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment