Thursday, January 9, 2014

"Into the Quiet" Opens This Week!

My waterfall piece with Mary's warm landscapes along the wall
 
 
I will share more pictures after the reception on Saturday but I just wanted to show you all the entry way into the gallery as a little "teaser" for, "Into the Quiet."
 
Mary's work is so beautiful the paint looks like it has been breathed on in layer after layer. Very soft and peaceful with lots of strong color.
 
I have waterfalls, skies and trees in the show (over 25+) works of art from 2013.
 
Can you tell I'm excited? Well, I am. I feel like a little kid!
 
Reception for the show is Saturday 6-9 at Mary Tomas Gallery located at: 1110 Dragon St., Bldg. 1080, Dallas, TX 75207.
 
Gallery hours are: M-F: 10-5, Sat 12-5, or by appointment.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment