Friday, May 17, 2013

"Landscapes" at Mary Tomas Gallery Opening Tomorrow

The lovely write-up from Mary Tomas Gallery
 
I'm pretty sick of posting about this but I want to be a team player with the gallery and remind you all ONCE AGAIN that the opening for "Landscapes" is tomorrow from 6-9 p.m. at Mary Tomas Gallery.  I will stop saying it now as I feel I am on a recorded loop and it's driving me nuts.
 
If I haven't plugged myself enough lately I also want to share that Jennifer Smart from Dallas Design District.com  has named Mary's show one of the top three "must see" shows this weekend.  If you scroll down you can see my painting here.
 
On the lighter side I had to laugh as I've hit the "big time" as I'm right under the naked, pink, inflatable pig. 
 
I just want to thank those of you who are praying for me and for the show.  I wrote in my journal today, "Come and get your glory God" because I mean it.  It's all His.  He helped me get the work done this spring.  It is by His love that I even get to paint.  It is all because of Him.


No comments:

Post a Comment