Friday, September 23, 2011

"Rain on the Land" Oil Painting

20x20 Oil on Canvas

This will be my final piece until after Cottonwood.  I've got so much wiring and packing up to do.  I did want to have some new skies as well as trees for the show and it looks like over 50% of my booth will be all new work.  I praise God for the things He's been showing me and the things that have been quickening my heart.

I love the way rain looks from a distance (I like to be in the rain too).  We sure have needed it here in Texas.  It's been a terrible summer for the farmers and ranchers.  These past few weeks we've had more than sprinkles we've been getting some good soaks.  We could use some more of them too.  Say a prayer for Texas and while you at it say a prayer for America.  Living God, rain down on all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment