Monday, June 20, 2011

"The Still and Quiet Wood," "Blue Lightning," and "Out of the Blue" Sold to Collector in Arizona

"Blue Rain" Oil on Canvas

"The Still and Quiet Wood" Oil on Canvas

"Out of the Blue" Oil on Canvas

A very kind woman in Arizona saw the ad in "Western Art Collector Magazine" and looked me up and decided to purchase these three pieces for her home.  She wanted three to "go together" so she chose these particular ones.

I gotta tell you that it encouraged me during a rough week.  Thank you Patty.  I pray they are a blessing to you.

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely LOVE when God does things like this! I will be praising Him alongside you, my friend. And I'll continue praying for you. He is our rock and our salvation. With Him we cannot be shaken. Love you so much! Jill

    ReplyDelete