Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Southwest Art Magazine June Issue


This is the cover for the June Issue for Southwest Art Magazine. Once again I've had the privilege of sharing the Artists of Texas ad space with some fine Texas artists.  A really neat extra was getting next to Cecy Turner! A very well known artist.

Here are the pages:


My piece is the first one on the right side, "Silent Rain" 20x20, Oil on Canvas.


My Father and I used to pour over our issues of Southwest Art Magazine looking at all the fine art. As a child I would find pictures to draw and paint from such celebrated artists like Howard Terpning or Bev Doolittle. Please get your June Issue of Southwest Art Magazine and enjoy some really incredible talent from all over the country.

Don't forget to also look on the Artists of Texas website at some of the local artists: www.artistsoftexas.org or http://www.artistsoftexas.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment