Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Western Art Collector Magazine April Issue

Front cover of the Magazine
Thomas Moran, "Indian Summer" estimated value: 3,5/5,500,000 at Scottsdale Art Auction.

I have joined a wonderful and talented group of artists called, "The Artist of Texas." They have kindly agreed to let me join their fine group and you can see me on their website at http://www.artistsoftexas.org/ under painters.  Through this group I was able to have a piece of art work, "The Storm and the Fence" in the Western Art Collector Magazine, April 2011 Issue.

 
My piece is the red sky with the lightning strike at the very bottom.


It's an honor to even be in this magazine as it showcases works from top Western Artists like Howard Terpning (my all time favorite artist of the American Indian) and Martin Grelle, Alfredo Rodriguez and Cecy Turner (Just to highlight a few). As a small child growing up in the Philippines my father would get Southwest Art Magazine and we would have fun looking at the incredible art together. It is like a childhood dream for me to have art in the same pages with these seasoned painters.

 
To purchase your own issue you may find these at any leading bookstore or go to: http://www.westernartcollector.com/

2 comments:

  1. I'm a student at DBU and had a chance to look at your artwork that is displayed in the LC. Your artwork is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much. God bless the work of your hands and mind.

    ReplyDelete