Sunday, October 12, 2008

Welcome


Dearest Friends,  I wanted to share this neat painting (I did not paint it)...it brought me to tears thinking about how it feels like that doesn't it?  I'm just getting my head above water in the day to day life of it all and then I love my child(ren) so deeply.  I know His hands are surrounding all of us as Mothers.  I hope you feel His presence and know the comfort and strength that only HE can give.  Not one of us is a perfect Mother.  I have to remind myself that the point is to love them not have everything be perfect.  I am struggling to just ENJOY time with them as I find most of my day is just cleaning and making food and cleaning again.  I ask for your prayers as I pray for you all.  I don't want this to pass from me.  I want to enjoy this precious time I've got.  much love to all!  Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment